Measurable improvement with Performance Driven Learning
A real momentum arises in the organisation because of a unified focus with coordinated goals to achieve and a directed support program on offer for all the staff.
Take an example of the results of one of our programs. The program was running at a retail store with as many franchisees as subsidiaries. The subsidiaries were not running satisfactorily but rather turned a negative percentage growth. They started with a performance improvement program leading to a significant growth in sales. This growth was clearly faster that the growth of the other franchisees not using the program and was an unprecedented trend in the company.
Therefore it can be different
The Return On Investment of coaching and training courses does not have to be complicated. It needs:
- good preparation;
- a program which develops (no more one-off training sessions);
- an online and offline approach;
- ‘best practices’, proven successful behaviour from within the organisation;
- coupling with personal KPI’s;
- a coherent set of implementation tasks focussed on improving results;
- a continuous approach over a longer period so that behaviour can assimilate;
- a strong input from the leaders.
In short, with Performance Driven Learning programs from Human Talent Group you have a way to create and hold onto a strong advantage.